Tuesday, July 6, 2010

What a Douche!

So here I am, thinking Jess deleted his Facebook...
Because all of a sudden, he has no updates
He's not tagged in any pictures,
Anything like that... And I was worried about him.

Apparently, his facebook information was still entered on my computer
Because I went to log into mine, and just clicked "log in" not thinking
Suddenly, I'm looking at the newsfeed thinking, "Kayla G____?"
"Who the Hell is Kayla G____?"

Well, thanks to the wonderful notion of cookies, Jess's facebook login and password were saved
And I unknowingly logged into his facebook.
I logged out right away, because that's rude to intrude on someone's shit,
But the fact remains, that he blocked me!

Why would he block me? Or did he de-friend me?
Either way... I've made no effort to contact him
Or any of his friends,
I don't even look at his page that often...

But he blocked/de-friended me!
I am overwhelmed with the douchy-ness of this...
It really shouldn't upset me,
But it just really pisses me off...

2 comments:

kellerie said...

I agree with your title

Ahhlee! said...

That is seriously immature of him. I agree with the title as well. You have a right to be pissed.