Friday, October 30, 2009

Trick or Treat!

So, tonight was Trick or Treat night for the hall, and for Hall Council.
Me being the awesome SRA/Hall Council Co-Advisor that I am,
I put on my costume and trudged downstairs for the event.

We had a pretty good turnout... About a dozen people.
Half of them were dressed for trick-or-treating
And the other half just wanted to pass out candy, so it worked out.
So we went through the building in our costumes,
Then headed back downstairs for the costume contest, which was good too.

We gave away iTunes cards for the winners, and a ton of candy.
It was just nice, because I hadn't trick-or-treated in ages...
It makes me excited for when I grow up and have kids of my own.

Plus, I actually feel good in my costume... I may not be a supermodel
But it's what I was wearing the other night, when I got the phone number from the mysterious boy.
And I'm not generally a girl that gets phone numbers...
I can admit that. I'm okay with that. My life works for me.

Either way, it was an awesome night.
Because my boss dressed up like a cowboy,
And then demonstrated the correct way to hog-tie a calf.
I played the part of the calf, with hilarious results.

Right now, I'm up studying
Then I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow, again...
My goal is to stay up late tomorrow, and sleep through most of Saturday afternoon
That way, when it comes time for duty, I'm fresh as a daisy...
We'll see how this actually goes, though...

And just think, only nine days until my birthday!

No comments: