Monday, October 26, 2009

Wonderful, Lovely Weekend

This weekend was absolutely fabulous. Hands down, the best weekend I've had, even with the worst parts of it.

I'm not going into too much detail, because a few people that actually know me do read this... Suffice to say, it was a good weekend for my self-esteem. RA In-Service and Celia's Halloween party were both lovely.

On another awesome note, my medication is making me feel better and better. I don't always feel like I have to nap now. I mean, I get tired, but it's not completely overwhelming. Also, I'm starting to lose weight. I eat less, and have more energy. I want to be active...

I just wanted to say that I'm in a terrific mood... I hope you are too.

1 comment:

kellerie said...

well, yes, I am in a terrific mood, too. but how about some details? I'm glad things are going well!