Friday, May 22, 2009

Summer "Vacation"

Well, I finished classes a week ago.  
Which would have been Friday, the 15th.
And I'm almost done with my week of vacation
Sunday, I move into my new room
And then, since Monday is Memorial Day
I start my summer classes
And training for summer staff...
On Tuesday.  And that's it... that's my vacation.

I was home for the first few days...
I got to see Celia, spend a little time with Mom and Dad
And even hung out with Donny and some of his friends.
Now, I'm staying at Britt and Aud's for the second night.
I'll be here until Sunday, when (presumably)
They help me move into my new room...

I'm actually really excited for the new building.
The room is really big, and I'll have space for stuff...
Maybe I'll actually be able to use my record player...
Well, on a regular basis.  I always use it.  It's my baby.

On a side note... I miss my staff... All of them
I mean, I knew I'd miss some of them
But it's surprising how odd I feel to not have 
All the staff dinners and staff meetings...
Sigh...

For now, I'm gonna go get ready for bed...
Hopefully I'll think of something interesting before too long
And you'll get a decent blog post...

2 comments:

Ahhlee! said...

Wow, your schedule is so hectic! What summer classes are you taking?

Amanda Faye said...

I'm taking Sociology of Health and Health Care, and Sociological Theories (my writing intensive)