Sunday, May 17, 2009

End of Another Year

Well ladies and gentlemen, 
Here I am at the end of yet another academic year.  
I am completely amazed at how surreal this all feels to me.  
I'm a senior in college now... I can't believe it
Yesterday, mostly everyone left.
I only have a few residents here
And also, most of the RAs are gone...
I had to say goodbye to Connie this morning
Which was incredibly difficult to do...

Anyway, I have more to say,
But I don't have the time to say it...
Much packing must be completed before tomorrow.
Goodnight and good luck...

1 comment:

Ivy and Haley said...

I'm in college right now and I never want to graduate. I'm happy where I am. Being a senior terrifies me to no end...good luck.

I liked the comment you left on post secret.


Come visit our blog! And comment please, we love comments :)
http://ivyandhaley.blogspot.com