Saturday, February 7, 2009

Stab Me With a Rusty Spoon...

So, this is prettymuch the antithesis of my happier post of last time... I don't even have the energy to write it in the happy poetry type form that I really enjoy... It's 11:20 in the evening, and I just woke up.  Yes, you heard that right... I took a killer nap.  I haven't really been sleeping well lately.

Last night, I was up till after 3 in the morning, and I had to get up at 7 to go to NEOHO, which stands for North Eastern Ohio Housing Officers.  Basically, it's a big convention of RAs and we share different programs and things with each other.  And I was dressed as a giant squirrel for a good portion of it.  Which was very very hot, and exhausting...

Add this to the fact that I've been sick for the past week, and you have a day full of complete agony.  I thought that after I ate lunch, I would feel better, and I thought wrong.  After I ate lunch, I immediately regretted doing so.  I hate being nauseous, and unfortunately, it doesn't seem to take too much to do it to me anymore.  

Needless to say, I was more than ready for a nap when I got back.  (Which seems to be the case most days anymore... I go to sleep, wake up, go to class, come home, nap, do homework, repeat...) And I slept from 6 in the evening until 11 at night.  I only woke up then because a friend called me.

So now that I'm awake and still feeling like crap, I'm off to Wal-Mart to get a few essentials... including something to knock me right back out.  If you're reading this, I hope you're feeling far better than I am.  

No comments: