Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Deep Thoughts

I've been thinking really cathartic things lately, and writing a lot of different things, but none of it is really what I want to write.  I used to write a lot of poetry, and I was really proud of it.  Going back through it, not only am I annoyed that I can't think of anything good to write, I'm finding that a lot of the stuff that I thought was good is prettymuch utter crap...

I don't know if any of you ever watched the Ernest movies with Jim Varney, but when I was a kid, Ernest Goes to Camp used to be one of my favorite movies.  In the song, Jim Varney sings this song, called "Gee, I'm Glad it's Rainin'," and I remember, that even as a kid, the song made me feel different.  I listened to the song again this week on youtube, and it's got me down that wistful, longing-for-childhood-and-simpler-times kind of feeling... 

So even with all these feelings, I can't come up with anything decent to write... So I decided to write about how annoyed I was that I couldn't write anything...

In case you wondered, this is the youtube video link... You should watch it!  I think everyone has felt that way at some point...

No comments: