Thursday, April 16, 2009

Little Sibs and Swing Dancing

So, today is a wonderful and a half day...
My boss had an interview, and was DETERMINED
Not to let anyone see him in a suit...
So much that he lied about the time
So we wouldn't see him in the morning...

So Andrew (one of the other RAs) and I
Lurked around Korb, where his interview was...
He was walking out of the conference room, 
With us literally, right behind him... 

He hadn't seen us, and proceeded to brag about how,
"I avoided Andrew Carr and Amanda Borgio this morning"
Yes, he honestly mentioned us BY NAME...
All the while, we're trying not to crack up...
He turns around, and BAM! Footage rarer than the Loch Ness monster...
We have Dan in a suit... 

Also today, I got to be the demonstrator for a move in Swing class...
Because Michael and I were apparently AWESOME at it...
And it always makes me feel good when I get to demonstrate
Like I'm really good at it or something...
Anyway, then, this evening, I had ballroom
And we had guests... After we learned the Mambo with them,

We got to show them all Swing dancing...
And it just so happens, there is one other boy from my swing class 
In the ballroom class... So we danced together
Yes, maybe we showed off a little...
Or a lot... :-)  Either way, it felt really... amazing
Because for once, I was the best at something...

Tomorrow, I'm going to pick up Felicia
And she is coming up for Little Sibs weekend!
I'm super excited about it, and I can't wait!
For now, I've got to go clean, otherwise
Felicia will think I'm a total slob... 
To steal a line from Edward R. Murrow,
"Goodnight, and good luck."

No comments: