Monday, April 20, 2009

A Lovely Weekend

It would take forever to explain this weekend, and I don't have forever... 
It's already 2:30 in the morning, and I have a lot of homework left to do before bed... 
Suffice it to say, Little Sibs weekend was lovely.  
I had a great time with Felicia, and we did a whole bunch of stuff; 
Went to the planetarium, shopping, out for lunches and dinners, watched movies... 
It was a blast.  Besides that, it was just a delightfully low-key, fabulous weekend.  
And tonight I made flyers for Pie Your RA night, posted them up
And then I managed to put up the center board... hopefully it stays up
Which gave me some time to have a chit chat with Tom, my floor partner.

The RA transfer draft is tomorrow, and I'm anxious to see if he's coming with me.
I want to know who my new staff in Wright is.
Because I'm having a dreadfully difficult time with leaving my staff...
There are a few people in particular it's going to be very hard to say goodbye to...

Regardless, I had a lovely, wonderful weekend
Even though I'm going to be awake most of tonight...
I hope yours was as good as mine.

1 comment:

kellerie said...

glad you and felicia had a nice weekend