Monday, April 6, 2009

My Weekend

This weekend was T.J.'s first birthday party
So I spent pretty much the whole weekend
At Celia's house, helping out in any way I could.
I'm not feeling well, so I'm just going to highlight...

Celia and I took T.J. to go get the balloons...
25 helium filled ballons in one Malibu is CRAZY
I honestly thought that we might crash...

The party went really well... about thirty people
And the cake looked spectacular... It was Elmo.
Everyone had a good time and there was lots to do.

Sunday, I went to see Adventureland with Jess
And we had a nice time at the movies.
And I got to punch him twice for Jesus fishes.

Then, when I got home, I went with Britt and Aud
And we watched Wrestlemania in the Rathskellar
Which is the pizza place in the basement of the Student Center.

Tonight was my staff meeting, and now I'm sitting here
Writing this quick update, so I can go read articles
And then get ready for bed and class tomorrow!

No comments: