Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Beginning of the Best Week Ever

So I'm sorry that I didn't have time
To blog about this before...
But this is fantastical news!

You know how I had an awesome weekend?
Well, this week is only getting better!
Awhile back I was really upset,
Because Dan, my boss, got transferred
To another building on campus... Wright Hall
And that was terrible and horrible

So I applied for SRA...
Which means Senior Resident Assistant
Basically, it's what I do now
Only with a bit more work
But double the money

Anyway, yesterday I got a call
To come to the office
And I got offered one of the SRA positions...
In Wright Hall!
I could say more on this, 
But I'm not sure what all 
I'm actually supposed to know...
But regardless, it was exciting news
And everything was right 
With the world again!

Afterwards, I had my job interview
For the Summer break staff
Which went incredibly well
And was very laid back 
I am not nervous at all.

Then today, I had my "Spring Fling."
It was for Swing Dancing class...
We all just got dressed up and danced
And I wore a twirly skirt
Which made me smile, because it flared when I spun

I went to wait for Britt outside her classroom
And I ran into Brett and Meggie,
The people I acted with in The Lesson.
And wouldn't you know it, who else showed up
But Bob Russell (my director) and his wife Sarah.
It was like a little cast reunion right there in the hallway...
After they left, I graded some papers...
I actually got a lot accomplished...

Then, after Britt got out of class, 
I went to Britt and Aud's
We took the dogs for a walk, 
Because it was so nice out.  
I even walked around barefoot a little...

And Aud bought a hookah
So we spent the evening upstairs
With fun grape flavored tobacco
And Sunny Delight
And a table covered in dragons
(Which was much funnier if you were there)
And it was a very mellow, calm evening.

So now I'm home, 
Blogging about this real quick
So I can study for my test tomorrow
And then try to go to bed early...

Happy St. Patrick's Day!  
I hope your week is going as well as mine is!

No comments: