Friday, May 21, 2010

Wow... That's It?

So, this past weekend, I graduated from college...
I'm the first of my family to do so, which is really exciting.

I'm working DKS for the summer,
And then in the fall, I'll start graduate school.

It's just so weird to me to be done with it all...
I know I'm still a college student...
And on one hand, I don't feel like it's over at all
But on the other hand, it feels strange to say I'm a graduate.

Went to the endocrinologist today...
They did more blood tests,
And scheduled me for another appointment in two weeks.
They want to do an ultrasound on my thyroid
Because apparently there's some enlargement that happened pretty quick
And they may possibly do a biopsy...
Biopsy is NOT a word that I'm excited about.

Meanwhile, they're keeping on the same meds,
At least for the next two weeks
And my doctor is insisting I take vitamins...

Needless to say, it was a long (2 hours at the doctor) day
But A.J. and I went to World Market and the mall after
And that was nice...

I guess I'm kind of scared that they'll find something on the ultrasound...
I know what "biopsy" usually goes along with
So it's kind of scary...

Time for bed now.
Goodnight.

No comments: