Sunday, May 2, 2010

Updates

This is a quick post, because I've got things to do today.
Horrible things happened with work. I cried a lot about it,
But it's fixed now, or as fixed as it can be.
And it turned out that it wasn't quite as bad as I thought it was.

I found a dress for the Rezzies.
It may not be as nice and expensive as all the other girls
(One of my staff members told me she spent $80 on hers, but that was okay, because she could wear it to a wedding later... I sheepishly explained I justified the $25 I spent on mine because I'd wear it for graduation and possibly my party too... being poor sucks)
But I like the way it looks, and (mostly) the way I look in it.

Also, I've read thirty books this year thus far,
Not counting textbooks and professional journals and all that jazz
Plus the endless amounts of picture books I've now gone through...
Either way, I'm excited.

Now I'm off, because I just got done with two days of duty
So I'm showering and then going to see Bree and AJ

No comments: