Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Working the Desk

It's Wednesday night, and I find myself at the desk.
It's 7:45, which means I have just over 4 hours left.
I just finished the most recent book I've been reading...

It's called, Stay With Me and I chose it because of the cover...
There was a daisy on it, with petals falling off...
I actually pick up a lot of books based on the cover...
Which I know, is not always the best way, but it works for me

I actually really liked it a lot, which was nice,
Because when I first started reading it, I didn't think I would.
There were just a lot of little things that made me hesitant
And it ended up being a lovely story
About a girl trying to figure things out...
It gave me an odd sense of peacefulness at the end...

Anyway, if you're looking for something to read, you might try it.
It was interesting and somewhat different from a lot of what I've read.
Back to work... 

No comments: