Saturday, June 13, 2009

I Think It's the Sleep Deprivation

I know you're all super-interested in the screwed up dreams I have... Well, here is yet another one... I think I need to develop a regular sleep schedule...

Okay, so it was a big group of people...
We were in the auditorium for my high school
Sort of... it was more ostentatious 
And there were a lot more pianos on stage
It was an odd assortment of people...

Jason and Dani were there from RA staff
A handful of people from theater class in high school...
I think Mandy, Zac and Gen, but maybe more
Then there was Jess, and his bandmate Cory
Senor Amstutz (because it wouldn't really be theater if he wasn't there)

Anyway, halfway up the aisle was a microfridge
Which was dripping Pepsi and orange juice
And, ever the RA that I am, I was cleaning it up
While everyone else was on stage

Then, Jason and Dani came running up the aisle 
Because Jason had a secret he needed to tell her
And he didn't want anyone else to hear
So the two of them climbed into the microfridge
(I'm still trying to figure out the logistics of that one)
And he told her that he had a new girlfriend.

Then they climbed out of the microfridge 
And sat down next to me while I was cleaning
I think that this was our last time in the auditorium or something
Senor was trying to get us to act or sing or something
He was very sad about it...
So Jason went bounding down the aisleway, and jumped on stage
Cory started playing guitar while Zac sang 
And then we all sang along as backup on stage

And Andrew from... actually I don't think I ever had class with him
He was Peter Pan in the theater class before mine...
Either way, I realized he looks incredibly similar to Nate,
Who was in my Swing Dancing class this year
Anyway... Andrew ran in, jumped onstage and went to the piano
And immediately started playing something that sounded very similar
To "Hurricane" by Something Corporate...

Either way, I remember this odd assortment people were up on stage
Warbling away at the random song (which I cannot, for the life of me, remember)
And that Senor was sitting in the front row
With this beamingly proud look in his face,
Clapping for us and crying...

The end.  Ta da... I need to be sedated, I think.

No comments: