Thursday, October 9, 2008

Real Quick...

Okay, so I should be doing homework
That's a lie...
It's almost 2:30 in the morning...
I should be asleep...
But I'm doing French homework...
Not really, but I will...

Anyway... I just finished a book...
It by Stephen King
Which I have always meant to finish
And finally have

All I have to say is, 
The movie (Which I loved before)
Does not do the book justice
And I don't know how I feel about it now...

There are so many stories
And issues that the movie never shows
Some not as important
But others which would have made the movie
Much more understandable
And then still other things
That I think should have been included...

For instance, how It came to earth
And some of the stories with the bullies
And what happened with Beverly and the boys...
Ugh...

Either way, I've finished the book
Finally...
And now I'm off to do French homework...


No comments: