Sunday, October 26, 2008

Wow... I'm Big on 1:00 a.m. Posts...

So the time is now 1:08 a.m.
It's October 25, the weekend before Halloween
Which is when the bars in Kent celebrate
And instead of going downtown
And having all sorts of fun
I love looking at costumes...
I am on duty...
I am also on duty next weekend...

Anyway, we've done three rounds already
And not written anyone up 
Knock on wood...
I went shopping this morning with Dani and Connie
To get ready for our Ghost Walk program.

Rehearsal got cancelled Friday,
So I got to go to staff dinner...
And today, in between rounds, 
I watched a movie with Aaron, 
Then another by myself...
I rearranged my room
And cleaned...
Got some groceries...

It's been an incredibly long and productive day...
And one of the better ones that I've had
Besides a few puzzling text messages...
I'm still not sure how I'm going to handle that...
But anyway... I just want to finish duty
Go to bed...
And not get woken up until tomorrow...

1 comment:

kellerie said...

puzzling text messages? i heard some distressing news today about a person we both know.