Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Warning: Whiney Blog

Dearest readers, if you don't like people complaining, I suggest you stop now. That being said, here I go.

Basically, I am not a talker... contrary to popular belief.
I talk about stupid, pointless things... I talk in class
But when it's something that really, REALLY matters to me
I often do not say anything at all.
I don't put myself out on a limb, because, let's face it,
Oftentimes, stuff like that just blows up in your face.
So I bottle things up, and I wait for "the right time" to say things
And usually (so I don't know why I'm surprized) it backfires.

Like this time. Like this ridiculous, completely avoidable time
Because I am too scared to open my mouth and say what I feel like
So now, I'm stuck here, writing this obnoxious, whiney post...
I could STILL say what I always planned on saying,
But it wouldn't help now... And I have no desire to make anyone feel awkward.
Somehow, in some way, I'm gonna have to say it...
But not today. Not now.

1 comment:

kellerie said...

just say it. it might be awkward at the time, but it's almost always better afterwards.