Friday, September 19, 2008

Why Yes, I Did Steal This From Allie's Blog...

- Choose a singer/band.
- Answer using ONLY titles of songs by that singer/band.

I pick The Beatles!

1. Are you male or female?
"Girl"

2. Describe Yourself?
"I'm a Loser"

3. What do people feel when they're around you?
"Too Much Monkey Business"

4. How would you describe your previous relationship?
"It's Only Love"

5. Describe your current relationship?
"Lonesome Tears in My Eyes"

6. Where would you want to be now?
"Across the Universe"

7. How do you feel about love?
"All You Need is Love"

8. What is your life like?
"Crying, Waiting, Hoping"

9. What would you ask for if you had only one wish?
"Every Little Thing"

10. Say something wise.
"Tomorrow Never Knows"

11. What's your relationship with your family like?
"Helter Skelter"

12. What would you do for your friends?
"All I've Got to Do"

13. What do you think of the world?
"It Won't Be Long"

14. What kind of person are you?
"I Want to Tell You"

15. Is there anything you want to forget?
"I Should Have Known Better"

16. What time is it?
"A Hard Day's Night"

No comments: