Saturday, September 6, 2008

I Guess I Have Some Time...

Judd had to go to a wedding,
So I'm covering day duty for him...
I've got the noon to three break
So I'm sitting down to write another post
Because heaven knows it's been awhile...

This semester has been crazy
RAwise, at least...
There have been a lot of little things...
Like calling police... twice
And paramedics
Going to the hospital
Mopping up vomit
Etc. Etc...

Classes are lovely though... 
I love most of them
Really, all of them
Except my statistics course.
But I hate math, so... 
That's why
 
Piano and ballet are lovely
But I had to skip last ballet
Because that coincided with
Paramedics and hospital...

Dance as an Art Form is interesing...
The teacher is very passionate about it.
Same with Honors Black Experience.
Our professor wants to hear what we think...
Not hear what he wants to hear,
Regurgitated back at him...
Which is refreshing.

Deviant Behavior is wonderful
Again, because the teacher is passionate
Not to mention, he allows it to be fun
And the subject matter is really interesting to me.

Then Intermediate French I...
Which is with my friend Tabi
But it's French...
Which is not one of my strong points...
But I'm still trying...


I think I'm gonna post some pictures...
From training, and of my new tattoo.
Have a lovely day!

No comments: