Sunday, February 24, 2008

Things Are Lookin Up

Well, after a terrible weekend
And a week that sucked,
Which exploded in horridness
On Wednesday
When Jess and I broke up...
Sucked until Saturday evening...

Last night I went out
With Ty and Halles
To Akron Musica
At the Mocha Maiden
And we saw Abby Kondas
And David Ullman perform
Who are both AMAZING

This of course,
Was AFTER we drove around
Downtown Akron for an hour
Because Ty was lost.
It was hilarious though.

We got home at about quarter till 2
At which point I fell asleep
Almost immediately, which is hard for me
And slept until 10:30 this morning.
So soundly that I did not hear my phone
Which I feel bad about...

Then I got showered and dressed, etc.
And ended up going to the movies
By myself, to see Juno
Again.
It's a wonderful movie, by the way.
It's the first time I've gone to the movies alone
And I have to say, it was fun
Really relaxing.

Anyway, later Dani and I
Are going to have dinner,
And then it'll be back to classes
Again tomorrow morning.

So this weekend was a good one.
And I'm hoping things keep looking up.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Woo! Happy poems again!