Monday, February 18, 2008

Something I've Meant to Do

For those of you who don't know,
I am addicted to tattoos and piercings.
I love them, I think they're amazing.
Here are the pictures of those that I have so far.







The first one I got on my eighteenth birthday.
November 8, 2006
The words are from the song they played
At my Great-Grandma's funeral.
I used to pick flowers for the grownups
While my cousins would sneak cigarettes.














The second one I got on December 2, 2006
My mom used to call me Boo-Boo
And she would sing me to sleep.












The third one I got December 30, 2007
It's just a little heart to remind me
That my heart should never be
Too far removed from my actions
And I should be compassionate.







This is my latest tattoo.
I got it January 19, 2008.
It's because of the starfish story
Which I'll post another blog about.












Besides that, I have my nose and tongue pierced.
Plus, four holes in my left ear
And three in my right.
And I want more!


















3 comments:

kellerie said...

oh my!

please, please stop!

Unknown said...

I think the starfish one is my favorite, aside from the heart.

I love tiny nostalgic hearts

Amanda Faye said...

Stop? Why? :)