Monday, January 17, 2011

I Miss the Boy

I miss the boy... Which I suppose you gathered from my title.
You're all pretty smart readers... But I figured repetition really gets the point across.
Jon left less than an hour ago. He just called to let me know he got to his apartment safe.
He spent the whole weekend with me, and it was lovely.
But it seems like no matter how long he's here, it's never long enough.

Even so, we got a lot accomplished this weekend.
Friday night, we went out to dinner, and Tabi came too!
It was so awesome to see her, because it's been forever,
Also, Tabi is one of my favoritest people ever.
She's very sweet, funny, and for those who don't know, she was my roommate freshman year.

Saturday we mostly just bummed around. We went to the flea market to look around.
We also went to a Goodwill, and found a picture for my wall.
Jon helped me hang it over the couch, and it looks nice.
We also rearranged my bedroom, and hooked up a small TV in there
So I took a nap while Jon watched the Steelers game, which was fun too.
It's nice that we just got to spend time together.

Sunday was more bumming around. I finally passed my stupid kidney stone.
I was very glad for this, because they were going to do surgery if I didn't.
I now know that if a doctor says, "Oh, it's just three millimeters,"
I will tell him to kindly laser that bitch out of me without delay.
I spent three weeks dealing with that, and it felt like an animal clawed out of my body.
Anyway, after all that was said and done, we went to see Bree.
We played with her cat, Tripp, who is just a blast
I have given him the full name "Tripp Poe Thumper Love Love Panther Paws Toothless Fall Little Whiskerkins Marks"
We came home, had some wine, and played some video games, then went to sleep.

Today was very relaxed as well. We woke up and just laid around in bed,
Finally got up and got showered, then went out to lunch at Olive Garden.
We came home, laid around and snuggled some more, then he went home.
We both have class tomorrow, and his is really early.
So, I miss him already, and I know I won't sleep well tonight.
For now, I'm just waiting on laundry.


No comments: