Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving in a Really Compact Nutshell



It's 4:30 in the morning, and I have a French test at 9:15, so this will be short.

Summary: Good Thanksgiving weekend... mostly.

Found out just before break that I got the winter break job... Woohoo!

Jess couldn't get anyone to cover his shift, so he didn't come to meet my family... again. His show went well, though, and it was nice to see a few people from high school... It wasn't so bad driving home the drunk friends either.

Made Christmas cookies with Bree, A.J. and Nikki... it was really nice. So was Thanksgiving dinner with them, and Bree and Nikki's Mom and Dad.

Thanksgiving at Uncle Ralph's went well... Stores stopped selling alcohol before Mom realized she didn't have beer... Consequently, she and I did not get into our traditional argument. Also, no one told me I'm going to Hell this year.

Final day of break: Jess played guitar and sang, whilst I warbled along with him. The result? Three audio recordings of the two of us that sound horrendous... But make me smile. Then I tried to teach him to swing dance. Fun times.

Next Holiday up to bat: Christmas... For now, enjoy my pictures!

No comments: