Sunday, December 13, 2009

Late Night Insomnia and Odd Feelings

I was on duty tonight, and I'm having some trouble sleeping.
I watched P.S. I Love You, and it made me cry a little bit...
And now I feel like it's a crying night... I feel like it's been lingering awhile

I'm not quite sure why... Things are going well.
School is almost over for the semester, and I got the winter break job.
It's good money, even if it means more work and missing the Holidays...

Things are going really well with Jess... Better than I ever expected.
I love being with him, and I miss him when I'm not...
I'm trying to learn to talk things out when they annoy me... and I want him to do the same.

I guess I just want this to work out... I feel like we're both at a point where we can make it work.
That we've both grown up enough to fix what was always wrong.
I just hope that I'm right this time around.

So please know, dear readers, that for now, I'm happy.
I hope you are too.

No comments: