Monday, February 8, 2010

AMAZING Couple Weeks

As the title suggests, I've had a very good few weeks.
Last Thursday was my interview with the graduate school here,
And long story short, I've been admitted into the program.
My mother actually told me she's proud of me... it was a good day.

I went home the past weekend, and Jess played my song for me.
We went to Coventry and to Tower City, which was lovely.
We're generally not a couple that does fun things together...
We mostly just sit around....

But Friday night, we went out to do karaoke
And we won Cavs tickets doing it, which was really exciting
So we're going to the game on Thursday.
I've never been to a game before, so I'm very happy about it.

For now, I'm going over to Bree and AJ's to make cinnamon rolls.
I hope you're all even as remotely happy as I am.

2 comments:

Connie said...

Amanda! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

kellerie said...

Glad to hear that things are going well. You deserve it!