Saturday, August 29, 2009

It Just Feels... Now...

So, before I launch into a post about the dream I had a week or so ago,
I want to tell you about how lovely today was.
Bree's Mom and Nikki came out, so myself, Bree, A.J., Mom and Nikki had a cookout.
Which was nice and very low-key... Everyone got along.

After, I came back for my meeting with my bosses,
Which went swimmingly, in case you wondered... I feel awesome about this job.
And as a staff, we all went out to dinner. (Which for me, meant pudding, because I had just eaten)

Then, I went to order my glasses and contacts
Which, even though I didn't want to do it, was something that needed done.
I feel much better, too, knowing that I took care of it.

Bree, A.J. and I went shopping then... and we had a blast, as always.
I found a cute pair of pants, and a shirt... Plus I got oil for my car.

Connie is also back in Kent, which makes my life.
I went over to see her new, fabulous apartment... Which is very Connie
And I liked it a lot. We went on one of our standard Wal-Mart runs
Then to Sheetz, which is also something of a tradition.

Connie and I took our Sheetz deliciousness and headed for the apartment
At which point we sat cross-legged on the floor and devoured our food.
And it felt... right. It felt very now, by which I mean
It felt like at that moment, God and the universe intended nothing more
Than for Connie and I to be sitting there eating and chit-chatting.

Now, I am home, and after I post the bizarre dream I had, I am going to bed.

No comments: