Sunday, December 14, 2008

In the New Room

I'm all settled in for Winter Break...
Well... mostly.
I still need to put the Christmas tree back up
But other than that, 
I'm all settled.  

Tonight, I went out for dinner
With Gerry and Allison,
Two of the other winter RAs
And I'm really excited for this year
Because it's not cliquey like it was last year
We all get along
And we can tell our RA horror stories 
And laugh together
And I like it a lot...

I'm in Centennial C for break
Which is a very nice room
But not as big as my other room
And I miss my bathtub
But the carpeting is nice
And being able to control the heat is nice too
Plus, I'm right beside the laundry room
So later tonight, I'm doing a major clothes-washing...

For now, I have to go...
Time for 8:00 rounds!

1 comment:

kellerie said...

why do you have to move rooms? do you have to move again after winter break?

if you come home at all for the holidays, come on over!