Tuesday, November 25, 2008

So There's This Boy...

Okay, so I refuse to be upset
There is giant list of terrible things
That have been upsetting me
For several days now
But I don't want this post to be 
Depressing and sullen... 
It's going to be a happy one...

Okay, so there's this boy...
I don't think he reads this, 
Nor does anyone else that knows him
But I'm going to be intentionally vague
Just in case...

Anyway, for a long time
I haven't really been interested
In anyone... 
No one seemed particularly special
So I didn't push the issue...

But now, I found a boy...
And he's adorable
Sweet, funny, kind...
I'm not going to say a lot...
Again, we're going for vague...
Suffice it to say I have a dreadful crush
On this perfectly lovely boy...
And it makes me smile :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww. You should post a picture of him or somethign.

P.s. Are we still on for our Amazing Day on Friday? I don't think anyone else is coming, Charlotte is busy, I may ask Meesh though.

OO Also: slight change in plans. Kyle and Logan (friends) are taking Michael black Friday shopping so we will be picking Michael up at the Canton Mall.

Unknown said...

Happy thanksgiving! Sorry about not being able to get ahold of you earlier but I'm going to need to leave earlier than 12 tomorrow and my friend Neva said she could go. we're going to leave around 10-1030. Your still welcome to join us!

kellerie said...

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

so who's the boy? :)