Monday, May 26, 2008

An RA's Nightmare...

So today, I managed to put up 4 bulletin boards.
I got all my butcher block paper
From the Korb office,
And I moved a fridge and microwave to my room.
Right now I am cooking dinner

On top of this, I still have:
Room Condition Reports (RCRs) for 2 1/2 floors
Which means about 50-60 rooms
And Door decs
For the same number...

Back in my normal building, I have about 40 girls
And 20 rooms... One bulletin board
Maybe two, depending on whose turn it is
To do the middle board.

So this building
And this summer
May just be
A little taste
Of Hell.

Happy Memorial Day, everyone!

1 comment:

Ahhlee! said...

Wow,you are a much better RA than I have. She's nice an all, but there are no bulletin boards and there aren't really many door decorations. We have these things with our names and info about a European City (our hall is Europe hall) and then a piece of paper with our name and a christmas sticker... that's about it.
I hope your summer is awesome though. I miss academic challenge with you. :( We should hang out if you are home at all when I am in the state/country