Friday, April 18, 2008

So It's Come to This...

I realized I haven't posted in a few weeks.
Anyway, here it goes.

The last few days have been absolutely gorgeous
Really, extraordinarily nice, pretty weather days
And Tabi and I have done a lot of walking because of it.
Today we walked to get our nails done.

Anyway, last weekend I finally got to see the baby.
He's gorgeous, in case you were wondering
And I think Celia looks beautiful as a mommy
Although she also looks very tired...
Thomas is being baptized this weekend...

This weekend is also Little Sibs,
And I have my cousin Kaitlyn coming up.
I'm hoping that she has fun...
I know I will, they're having a petting zoo!
I'm such a little kid...

For now, I have to get to bed.
I've got homework to finish tomorrow
Before I go pick her up...
And I have to get up for Pilates in the morning.

I hope you all have a wonderful evening.

No comments: