Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Taking a Few Moments...

I don't have much time
I have to leave for class
In the next five minutes...
But I just wanted to say
That today is day two
Back from Spring Break
Which was relaxing, in a way
But one of the kids infected me
And I've been sick all week...

But anyway,
I actually went to class
ALL my classes
Today... which is...
Amazing, really

And I finalized my plans
For next year...
I have my schedule planned out
And I schedule on Thursday.
I'll post that another time.

Also, since The Vagina Monologues
Was cancelled,
Due to the snow...
They're trying to reschedule it.
For April 11, I think
And I got another part to play
Because one of the girls can't be there.

Also, I got some really good
Records from my Aunt.
They were just sitting in the attic.
But more about those later.
I have to leave for class.

Have a nice day!

No comments: